Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last night was my very first Rodeo! We went to the Mesquite Rodeo...We went with our dear friends Bryan and TJ and Jennifer and Cary and Mom and Dad. We went early to eat dinner...We had heard a lot about this place called Sonny Bryan's BBQ. It is an all you can eat BBQ. We ate Smokes Brisket, Smoked Sausage, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Rolls, Peach Cobbler and Lemonade. It was SO YUMMY!! I was so stuffed by the time I ate everything on my plate that I couldn't even think about going back for seconds.!! :o) OH yeah...I almost forgot..when we all got our plates before we went thru the line, Cary asked me for a pen so he could draw a happy face on his plate. TOO FUNNY! Anyway, once we were done eating we headed up to the grand stands. We were almost right in the middle, and about half way up. I was so excited I just could wait until the rodeo started. We had to wait a little bit tho, b/c we got there so early. But that was ok!! About 30 minutes before it started, Jon and Jennifer went down to get some cotton candy and cokes...It seemed to take them forever! In fact, Cary and I thought maybe they got lost..But sure enough, they didn't...they came back up and we all enjoyed big blue fluffy cotton candy.

So...This is cowboy poker. The point of this game is to be the last cowboy seated while the bull is running at you at full speed.
As You can see THAT BULL MEANS BUSINESS....


I'd be running too!!! YIKES!!
We had a lot of fun last night and I was very happy that we got to go! We plan on trying to go again!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Check out my blog--you've been tagged!
Can't wait for Saturday!