Sunday, September 14, 2008

Joseph

THIS IS JOSEPH....Say Hello Joseph!!!! Woof Woof .... I am 7 years old... My mommy and daddy got me from the Flower Mound Adoption Center. My birthday is July 4th. My first outing when mommy and daddy brought me home was going to the fire works show in Lewisville. I don't like fireworks...they are way too loud and very scary!! Oh yeah...There is one thing that I absolutely LOVE to do...Just say one word and off I go... "SQUIRRELS" I love to chase after them and bark at them. I have not gotten one yet, but I'm getting close! I also LOVE to play with my toys that have squeakers...I squeak and squeak and squeak them until I get too tired. I also like to play dead! Treats are my favorite and I love ICE. It's cold but it's chewable and if it's chewable I love it. You know what else is good...Watermelon juice left over from cutting out all the watermelon from the shell. It's very yummy! I love to go for rides in the car, except mommy and daddy don't roll down the window a whole lot for me. Grrr!!! Sometimes I wish I had a brother or sister, but our home is too small for that right now. Daddy is gone alot but he's working so I can keep getting toys and treats. I love to go to PetsMart and see all the latest in toys and treats. The one thing I don't like about PetsMart is that's where my vet is, and who likes going to their vet (doc). I thinks that all for now. Oh oh oh... Mommy is done cutting watermelon gotta go....roof roof....give me the juice!!!

No comments: