Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wow, Time FLEW by!

Wow...how the time has just flown by! Today is the official day that Jon and I started dating 6 years ago...It was my senior year in High School...and I was just swept off my feet! We have been married for 9 months as of Tomorrow. . . . . This time has gone by so fast. . In the last year, Jon and I moved into our apartment, I got a new job, Jon changed graduated from Paramedic school and got a new job at MedStar...We got married...Whew! I have been at my job for right at a year (this wednesday) We are an aunt and unkle...Jon's brother and sister-in-law had their baby girl in July..Emma Ann Dahlvig...Our Friends Matthew and Melissa are having a baby this March ... Eva... Our friend Becca who sang at the wedding is having a baby...wow...it must be the season! We however are NOT having a baby! We are very blessed to have a beautiful apartment, a great dog (joseph) an amazing family and wonderful Friends... We found a church that we have enjoyed going to (Fellowship Church) In Grapevine...However, it is very difficult to get there...With Jon working so much and only having saturday off on the weekends...by the time church comes around, we are so exhausted...all we want to do is go to bed...usually at 8:00...we have become an "old married couple" ha ha...it is so hard for us to stay up any later than 9:00 at night!
Well...I need to get laundry started for work this week! I'll hopefully get the chance to post again soon!

God Bless!

No comments: